Our approach to responsible investing
Lots of financial advisers can make you wealthier… But at what cost?
At Castell, we believe that a high-performance investment strategy and investing in a better world don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Join us on the journey towards a better world.
We believe that good investment performance and being ethical are not mutually exclusive. But it’s not always about making big statements. It’s about being better, taking incremental steps, and helping those around us to do the same.
Responsible investing is about using money as a force for good, by taking environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues into consideration to create a better future for all.
Responsible investing is not about sacrificing returns on your money.
Rather, it is a key metric when looking at a company’s future potential. As shareholders demand action, the need for companies to consider their impact on the planet grows, as does the consequences for those companies that fail to adapt.
We believe that through responsible investing, we can help shape a better world and build a sustainable future.
As a Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management together we are committed to responsible investing:
- St. James’s Place now produce ½ the CO2 they did 3 years ago.
- FTSE4good – 5/5 rating for environmental impact.
- 6th largest corporate charitable foundation in the UK. Giving back part of our culture.
- 100% fund managers signed up to UN PRI, 63% with A* rating.
- First wealth manager no make a net zero commitment to the net owners asset owners alliance.
- Aiming for a 25% reduction in the carbon intensity of all our funds under management by 2025 (less than 3% of UN PRI signatories have made this commitment). One of only 30 asset managers in the world making a net zero commitment.
- Member of Climate Action 100.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
YOUR PERSONAL CONSULTATION
We’re offering a no obligation consultation that’s been designed specifically to help you to protect your family and loved ones.
If you would like to talk about reviewing your current portfolio and exploring how to use your money as a force for good, we would love to help.
To book your session simply call us on 020 8042 2998 or send us an email.